„SANTI PHOTO AWARDS 2015″
- The Contest, hereinafter called the „Contest” is organized under the name „SANTI Photo Awards 2015″.
- SANTI Sp. of o.o. st. T. Wendy 7/9, 81-341 Gdynia, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gdańsk, VIII North Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000157984, Nip 588-20-41-600, Regon 192 894 764, capital value of 989 700 PLN is the Organizer of the Contest, hereafter called as “The organizer”.
- The rules of the Contest are defined in these regulations, which shall enter into force on the date of commencement of the Contest and are valid until its completion.
- The contest will be held on:
- 10.2015 to 25.10.2015 – sending one photograph that depicts underwater environment (dowolną tematykę) by registered participants using the dedicated contest web page
- 10.2015 – announcement by the Organizer of the Contest of 13 photos who went on to the second stage
- 10.2015 to 08.11.2015 – Internet voting using the indicated below website for one of 13 photographs chosen by the Organizer.
- 11.2015 – verdict announcement.
- The contest is organized to select and award the best picture presenting underwater environment. Contest criteria are subjective to Jury recognition.
- The Organizer is the Jury and the founder of all prizes in the Contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST
- The participant of the contest can be any individual who:
- has obtained full legal capacity. People with limited legal capacity may enter the Contest only with the consent of his legal representative or guardian;
- is not an employee of the Organizer, and a member of the families of employees of the organizer., nor is it linked to the organizer personally or financially.
- To be able to participate in The contest all following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Visit the website http://contest.santidiving.com
- Provide full personal information (name, e-mail) by completing the forms on the web page, along with consent to the collection and processing of such data by the Organizer for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Sending contest photo via dedicated to this field.
- Each person can register just once and send one picture for competition.
- The Competition Commission (Jury) appointed by the Organizer is supervising the contest. The Jury also settles all doubts concerning the competition rules, the Regulations or their interpretation.
- The submission for the Contest must take place no later than the last day of the contest . Applications after this date will not be accepted for the competition.
- The Competitive picture should depict any underwater environment in creative and individual way proposed by the Participant. There is no restrictions towards the graphic design or computer works with the picture.
- The works should be the subject of individual artistic work and cannot be anyhow burdened by the rights of third parties.
- The picture needs to be sent in digital form in JPG format with maximum dimension of 1200 px/866 px using the dedicated contest web page.
- The participant needs to be in hold of high quality contest picture that he proposes for the contest. The size of the original picture must have 3508 px/2480 px and 300 ppi in case it will be chosen for the second stage.
- Each web page visitor will vote once a day for the picture he/she likes most.
- The Organizer will not take any legal responsibility for the sent works and reserve the right to instant disqualification of the photograph in case of suspecting the bridge of the contest rules.
- The participant takes full responsibility in case the work is not fulfilling the Contest rules and is against the law.
- Main Prize – I place:
Any SANTI drysuit being in SANTI offer at the day of contest verdict and produced after the results of the contest revealed in accordance with the order agreed separately with the winner of the contest.
- II place prize:
SANTI Heating System Premium Set + including: Heated Vest, Thermovalve, Heated Gloves.
- III place prize:
SANTI undersuit Flex190.
- Prizes for places IV to VI:
SANTI Afterdive collection sets including: a hoodie, T-shirt, red beanie hat and lifestyle bag.
- Prizes for places VII to X:
SANTI Afterdive collection sets including: a hoodie, T-Shirt, red beanie.
- Prizes for places XI to XIII:
SANTI Afterdive T-shirt and promotional gadgets.
- The participant acknowledge that the prize may be the subject of tax personal income, in accordance with applicable tax laws.
- One person can get only one prize in this contest.
- The cost of shipping the awards will be held by the organizer. The organizer is not responsible for prize delivery time by courier.
- The Organizer is responsible for the proper disposal of awards under the supervision of the Competition Commission (Jury).
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The results of the contest will be announced the next day after the closure of the competition on the competition website.
PERSONAL DATA OF COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS
- The personal data of the Contest participants, provided by filling out the fields on the contest web page, will be collected, processed and administered by the Organizer for Contest organization purposes as well as for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Entering the personal data and participation in the Contest are voluntary.
- The participants whose personal data were obtained during the Contest shall be entitled to inspect the contents of their data, the right to update and correct it. They also have the right to object or request to stop processing personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No 101, pos. 926, as amended.).
- The registration of personal data is unequivocal consent to participate in the contest and publication of the vote in the contest website during the contest and on any web site associated with this contest.
- Upon the time of sending photos to the contest Participant grants the organizer irrevocable license for free use of the uploaded photo in order to conduct the Contest, and in addition, after its completion, for its own promotional and marketing purposes at all fields of use and with no time limits, including the publication of pictures or modifications, even without the signature of the author.
- Final 13 photos will be used to create SANTI calendar for 2016.
- The picture must be the outcome of individual creation of the participant, cannot cross any third party rights and must be free of any legal claims and charges. The picture cannot be copied from any other source or connected directly with the pictures of the competitive brands. The work cannot contain any contents that are illegal, against any social norms or rules. It cannot be a work of third party and used against the will of third party. The photograph cannot relate to any racial hatred ar prejudice, call for violence, containing pornography, offend religious rights and feelings etc.In regards to people depicted on the works it is necessary to obtain their written or verbal consent of using their image for the Contest purposes. (if the person depicted is under 18 years old – the consent of the legal supervisor).
- The participation in the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Terms, provided by the Organizer at its premises, and on the website http://contest.santidiving.com
- The organizer is entitled to change the provisions of these Regulations, unless it will cause deterioration of conditions for participation in the Contest. Changes may concern in particular the competition and changes in the specifications of prizes. The amended regulations are in force since publication on the http://contest.santidiving.com
- All decisions of the Organizer and the jury are final and there is no appeal to them.
- The matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of the Polish Law should be applied.